Villa Kırkpınar (ÇİZEMUA TURİZM OTELCİLİK LTD. ŞTİ.)
CLARIFICATION TEXT UNDER THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW NO. 6698
As ÇİZEMUA TURİZM OTELCİLİK LTD. ŞTİ., we respect and attach importance to the right of privacy. For this reason, we would like to inform you about your rights regarding the use and protection of your personal data within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as “PDPL”).
a) Data Controller
As ÇİZEMUA TURİZM OTELCİLİK LTD. ŞTİ. (hereinafter referred to as “Villa Kırkpınar”), we inform you that we process your personal data as the data controller within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as “PDPL”) and other relevant legislation.
b) Processed Personal Data
In accordance with the PDPL and other relevant legislation, the personal data categories and definitions to be processed within the scope of the purposes and legal grounds specified in the Clarification Text within the Scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 are as follows:
* Identity Information: Name-surname, place and date of birth, nationality, TR identity number, name-surname & place and date of birth of the accompanying guest
* Contact Information: Address, telephone number, e-mail address
* Financial Information: Bank account information
* Sensitive Personal Data: Photograph, health status, and drug use information
* Other: Room number, vehicle plate information, smoking information, allergen status information
c) For What Purpose the Personal Data Will Be Processed
For the following purposes,
- Execution of processes related to the accommodation service,
- Registering Villa Kırkpınar in the online software systems used to carry out its sales and marketing policies,
- Carrying out the necessary works by our business units to help you benefit from the products and services offered by Villa Kırkpınar,
- Measuring and improving the customer satisfaction,
- Collection and evaluation of the complaints and suggestions, if any, regarding Villa Kırkpınar products and services,
- Recommending you the products and services offered by Villa Kırkpınar; planning and/or execution of the market research activities for the sales and marketing of the products and services,
- Ensuring the legal, technical, and commercial job security of the persons involved in the business relationship,
- Following up and execution of legal affairs,
- Execution of finance and/or accounting works,
your personal data will be processed on the legal grounds specified in the Article 5 (2) of the PDPL as “a) It is clearly stipulated in the laws”, “c) It is necessary to process the personal data of the parties of the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performing of a contract”, “ç) It is mandatory to fulfill the legal obligation of the data controller”, “e) Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise, or protection of a right”.
Your personal data will be processed with your explicit consent in accordance with the legal grounds specified in the PDPL and Electronic Commerce Law in order to inform you about the campaigns and news regarding Villa Kırkpınar services
Your sensitive personal data will be processed with the explicit consent of the guest in accordance with the legal grounds specified in the Article 6 (2) of the PDPL in order to verify the identity of the person to be served and to provide SPA massage service & skin care services in a proper manner.
d) To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data will be transferred without seeking the explicit consent of the relevant person in accordance with the Articles 8 (2) (a) of the PDPL for the purposes stated below:
- It will be shared with the General Directorate of Security in order to fulfill our legal obligations arising from the relevant legislation.
- It may be shared with the notary public, enforcement offices and/or courts, if necessary, for the purpose of carrying out the financial and/or accounting works within the scope of the collection of fees for products and services.
- In order to fulfill the legal obligations in accordance with the relevant legislation, it may be shared with the relevant public institutions and organizations, if necessary or upon request.
- It will be shared with the contracted shipping company in order to deliver the items left and forgotten at the hotel.
- In order to follow up the legal processes, it can be shared with our lawyers as much as necessary within the framework of the confidentiality obligation.
e) Method and Legal Grounds for Personal Data Collection
Your personal data is obtained verbally, in writing, or electronically by automatic or non-automatic methods, based on the legal grounds specified in the Articles 5 (2) and 6 (2) of the PDPL, in order to fulfill the purposes specified in the paragraph (c) of this text:
- Filling out a form, sending an e-mail message, contacting by phone call, visiting the website, and contacting via social media platforms by the relevant person.
- Exchanging business cards in online sales platforms, tourism agencies, organization companies, exhibition or workshop visits, and forwarding them through solution partner institutions or organizations.
f) Your Rights under the Article 11 of the PDPL
Within the scope of the Article 11 of the PDPL, you have rights as a data owner and you can submit your requests regarding these rights by filling in all the details specified in the Relevant Person Application Form, and by performing the following in accordance with the Article 11 and paragraph 1 of the Article 13 of the PDPL as well as the Communiqué of the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller,
- By coming in person to our Company in “Hasanpaşa Mah. Fevzi Çakmak Cad. No 10 Kırkpınar Sapanca – Sakarya”,
- Via our registered e-mail (KEP) address as firstname.lastname@example.org,
- In writing through a notary public or by registered letter with return receipt in order to identify you and not to inform the wrong people,
- by sending an e-mail to email@example.com using secure electronic signature, mobile signature, or (if any) the e-mail address you have provided to our Company and registered in our systems
or via the other methods to be determined by the Board in the future.
g) Storage Period of Personal Data
Villa Kırkpınar deletes, destroys, disposes, or anonymizes the personal data when the purpose of processing personal data exists no more and the mandatory storage periods determined under the Laws and other relevant legislation expire.
h) Changes and Updates
This clarification text has been prepared within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and other relevant legislation. Necessary changes can be made in the aforementioned clarification text in line with the changes that will occur in the relevant legal legislation and/or the personal data processing purposes and policies of Villa Kırkpınar.
The most up-to-date version of the Clarification Text is available at https://villakirkpinar.com/en/personal-data-protection-law-pdpl/